- 1Fold all repurposed items in half, except book page. Fold book page to 3-5/8” wide.
- 2Mark and punch holes along folded edge of each piece at 1/2”, 1-1/2”, and 2” from one end, punching through both layers.
- 3With large paper bag on bottom to create outside cover, layer remaining pages as desired, aligning folds and punched holes.
- 4Refold album and use binder clips to hold pages together. Use needle and baker’s twine to bind together all pages; tie ends into bows.
- 5Use photos as guide to decorate assembled album with paper scraps, accents, and die-cut embellishments. Insert tags into pockets formed by paper bag. Add lace and ribbon to tags and pages, as desired.
- 6For front cover, layer large snowflake and Dew Drops embellishments.
- 7Ink edges of some pages or accents for variety; highlight some areas with glitter glue for sparkle. Let dry completely.
- 8Cut two 10” lengths of seam binding. Adhere ends to inside front and back of paper bag album cover. Let dry completely. Tie seam binding ends in a bow to secure album.
by Tonya Wilson-Trantham (creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com)